Thanks for your interest in booking with me! My books are open for custom tattoo booking requests, but I am limiting the number of requests that I receive each week. All requests must go through the Google form on the main page. If the form is closed, that means the request limit has been reached for the week and the form will be open again the following Thursday.
I am not booking flash or pre-designed tattoo appointments yet. Subscribe to the booking update mailing list to receive an email notification for when those appointments are made available.
If you already have a tattoo from me and want to book a touch-up appointment, you do not need to wait until books are open or fill out a booking request form. Please send me an email directly.
I am only doing consultations via email at this time.
Please refer to this page for details on our protocol.
My current rate is $400/hour and I have a $400 minimum for all tattoos. If you are working with budget restrictions, please include this information on the form and I will let you know if we can execute your idea at or under your budget.
I may be able to accommodate a maximum of two designs per tattoo session, depending on requested size and complexity of designs.
I specialize in small, fine line and single-needle black ink tattoos, with a focus on the mysterious and mystical side of nature. I work in a minimal realism style, using concise organic linework and light shading to capture the essence of my subject matter in a unique hand-drawn style.
Your tattoo request will be more likely to be approved if it fits my style and my preferred subject matter:
◦ Flora: flowers, plants, trees, fungi (especially herbs or unusual plants)
◦ Fauna: animals of any kind
◦ Space: moons, stars, planets, celestial elements
• Script (especially cursive and fineline)
• Characters or elements from cartoons/anime/manga
Please, no requests for:
• Human figures (other than existing characters from cartoons/anime/manga)
• Perfect/clean geometry with a computer-printed look
• Full color pieces – I very rarely work with color and will only use it as a slight accent
• Color outlines or color script
• Tattoo cover-ups
• Copies of another artist’s work or copies of a custom tattoo I created
I focus on custom tattoos, meaning I draw each piece to be unique to each client. The process will depend on how collaborative you would like to be.
• If you prefer to be a little more hands-off, I appreciate your trust! I will ask you a few questions to determine some basic design features but will source my own references.
• Or you may provide design direction by:
◦ Sending reference photos. Images can be photos of the subject you would like to have tattooed or photos of similar tattoos I have done (for style or subject). Please do not send me references of tattoos or drawings by other artists.
◦ Sending sketches or photo collages if there is a specific layout that you have in mind. (Rough sketches/collages are totally OK!)
◦ Sending fonts that you like or sourcing your own font choice.
I am also happy to work with finished drawings that match my style and abilities, as long as you are the original artist or have written permission from the original artist to get their work tattooed.
I will send a draft of your drawing or font options to you 1-2 days prior to your appointment so that we can work on finalizing the design/font.
The final design will be shown to you in person at your tattoo appointment. I set aside extra time for each appointment in case additional updates are needed.
Thanks for your interest in my work! I am not comfortable with having my designs tattooed by another artist. Each tattoo artist has their own unique style, and the way I draw my pieces is honed to match my tattooing techniques.
For deposits, I accept Venmo, PayPal, Google Pay, or credit card (via Square).
On the day of the tattoo, cash is preferred but I also accept Venmo, PayPal, credit card, or tap payments (Google/Apple/Samsung Pay).
NOTE: this is my personal policy only and does not necessarily apply to any other artists -
Tips are greatly appreciated but not expected! I understand that getting a tattoo can be a big investment and that not everyone can afford to factor a tip into the budget.
As an alternate way of showing your appreciation, please consider leaving a positive review on Google/Yelp and/or paying with cash.
When working with other artists, please note that general etiquette is to tip at least 15% - 20% of the total tattoo cost (including deposit).